Saturday 15 September 2012

Went To The Doctor Today

Medicine at its best.

And so, I was given a bunch of medicine to eat this whole week.

    Went to the doctors around 8:30 pm just now. Got back home an hour after that. The doctor ask me if  I am still having fever and I said I don't think so. She checked my throat and say it's red. 

     So, after the doctor gave me a quick check on my throat, asked me some questions. She then gave me a bunch of medicine such as antihistamines, paracetamol, some coughing medicine and the worst of all, anti-biotic. I have to consume 2 pills,3 times a day. They gave me 42 pills so, you guys do the math aight?

I hope you guys feel healthy :)
    Besides all that, I'm well and healthy. It's just that I just have some flam and a little cough. I have to finish up my anti-biotic by this week and I can't skip a day. 

   In Penang, Malaysia, the weather is not stable so I advice my readers to drink plenty of water and keep healthy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment