Saturday 15 September 2012

Parents

Parents Are Our Biggest Treasure

Our parents raise us from young and we should repay them back.

The 2 people that raise me and made me for who I am right now
   For me, my parents have done so much for me just to ensure that I am healthy and growing up properly. I know, some parents out there abuse their child, ignore their child, hate their child, but yet they still feed you and ensure your health when you are around.

   No matter how bad they treat you, they will always be your parents. Don't ever let them down. No matter how bad they are to you, no parents want to see their child becoming a failure. They'd do anything to make sure their child studies are good.

   Parents always have more experience than we can ever collect. They are wiser than us and they have been through what we are facing earlier before us. Respect them as we are growing up, we keep forgetting that they are also getting older. Parents never want to hurt their kids no matter what. They'd do anything for them. Even those child abusers love their child.

    Always keep in mind that our parents are the only ones that wouldn't feel bored listening to our childish stories. At times they might criticise us, but they do that just so we could change ourselves to the better.

    My mum is having kidney failures so she has to go through dialysis. When I was just a little kid and she was still healthy, I always scold her and hit her. I was such an imbecile when I was a kid. My mum did everything just to see me and my brother grow up healthy and safe. She always made me smile no matter what.

    My dad is my hero since I was young till now. He's always been my idol. Whatever I do in life, I'll reflect my life with my dad's. He's is and will always be, the best idol for me. He is a very loving dad. He raise the family so hard. He has to take care of my brother, me and his sick wife. He himself is not that healthy now.
    Every time I think of all the wrong doings I did to my parents, I would feel down and sad. Parents would always say they forgive their kids no matter how bad our fault are. But thinking of all the things we did for them, we should feel bad. I would like to repay them back.

    The only way we could repay back our parents are by studying and have a good future. All they want to see is their child have a bright future. I shall study hard and I'll never send my parents to the old folks no matter under what circumstances. I love you my two parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment