Friday 14 September 2012

Bankrupt.

This is about my father.

A man in his 50's and still providing food and shelter for his kids.

    My dad is a 52 year old man. He is born in the year 1960 on June the 6th. He is my first hero. He is always there whenever I need him. He is strict and at the same time, he is a good lover.

    My dad never failed in loving me, my brother and my mum. He always made time for us. He gave us everything that we need if he could afford it. My mum is sick and she has to go through dialysis 3 times a week. My dad is patient with it and he would send her to her dialysis centre and send her home.  He also waited with her even though its 4 hours long. He then have to rush to send me to school and pick me up.

    He recently went broke. Bankrupt. I wish I could help him by going out to work, but my dad doesn't let me work. He told me to focus on my studies and get a good, proper job. He said he will in anyhow get enough money to support his family and will always be there when we need him. I trust him. So now, I am listening to his advices and put my studies first. Thanks dad. I owe you a lot.
The most awesome dad in the world. And the most beautiful mother in the entire universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment