Saturday 22 September 2012

Trinity University Scholarship.

It All Started In School.

Trinity University is in Australia.

The questions and some details.
   Trinity University the other day had a competition. It is a 500 words essay competition. My counsellor was so excited when she heard I wanted to join. I guess. So, she asked me to send the entry form to her as soon as possible so I sent it to her the next day. But I dunno what happened, I sent my essay through e-mail to the person in charge and he said I didn't send my complete entry. I was startled really bad because it was the last day to submit the entry form.

Fingers crossed and hope for the best.
   I did my best to send my entry form and I managed to send the entry form through e-mail to the person in charge but I do not know whether my entry was considered late or not.

   So I pray hard to get this scholarship because my dad is broke and this is the only way for me to further my studies. If I may, I would like to continue my studies in my own country and best in my local town.

   So you see readers, I love my country very much. But I too love my parents and girlfriend that lives in Penang, Malaysia. So, if I get this scholarship, I will come back to my home town as much as possible because I really will miss them a lot.

   Thank you for your time reading my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment