Saturday 22 September 2012

The Golden Rush

Exams Are Just Around The Corner.

The stress caused by studies.

I have been slacking around lately.

   Good morning my fellow readers. I wish you a happy Sunday. Start your day with a smile on your face and try not to remember any of your problems.
You can do it if you believe in it.

   I am a form 4 student in a Science stream. My finals are just around the corner. Few weeks from now. Well, studies should be a continuous process. But I stop my studying and I have been slacking right after my mid-term exams. 
   Now I am realising that my finals are close and I have to study more because I have not been listening to class. How horrible. But I do not want to be in a lower class next year so I have to study really hard this few weeks. 
   Wish me luck for my finals guys and all the best to those who are having their finals in this few days or weeks. You can do it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment