Thursday 20 September 2012

A Private Life

For Those With A Quite Life.

Some people keep things in their chest

   I know some readers here keep their secrets to themselves. Some secrets were to keep quiet and not to share with others. Some secrets are to tell and expose to people about the things they keep hard and tight in their chest.

   If you keep secrets in your chest for a long time, it will bring you stress that will lead to many other diseases. You can tell your close friends about it, you can tell your close siblings or you can consult a consultant that will help you ease your heart. 
Tell people on how you feel so that you can
have a smile on your face that everyone loves :)

    Some of you may hold in about your love life, some about some things you did to someone while some others might just have the awkward things they did in their childhood life. 
    When I was a kid, I tricked my friend to pay for the the things I want. He didn't realise it was for me. He was wondering why is he keep getting it at a higher price so one day, he went to counter and ask why is he paying so much. So then, the cat got out from the bag and he screwed me. From that day onwards, when I see him, I'll be very shy and feel awkward around him even though he had forgiven me.
    When you feel stress over keeping a secret, tell someone or somebody about it. You may just write down on a piece of paper and burn it or you might write a blog or something. Guys, don't keep it to yourself if you can't handle it. Have a joyful life, not a sad and scared life. Have a great day mates.

No comments:

Post a Comment