Thursday 14 February 2013

Valentine's Day

Love Is In The Air Again.

Get out the gas mask!

   I've always celebrate valentine alone except last year. In my life, I've celebrate it alone but last year, someone special came into my life and spent the valentine with me. But she's no more here with me so I'm celebrating it alone. Again.

   For the lovers out there who's having a date, make the best out of it aight? Don't celebrate it alone like me, with no one. I never took care of her right and she left me to celebrate it alone like how I always do.

   So to the love birds, have a good date and may everything goes as planned. To single guys like me, Bruce Willis is a good man. He released his movie ''It's A Good Day to Die Hard'' for guys like us to not feel so lonely on V-Day. Let's watch it together yaww! Have a great day peeps.



No comments:

Post a Comment