Sunday 16 December 2012

Google Tricks You May Not Know

Google Have Tricks

That you may not have known.

Now you see the colours.
   Google is a search engine that is mostly used right now. You may have been using Google as your search engine for months or years I assume. But still, you don't remember the colour arrangements of the Google logo right?


   If so, you might not also know this tricks Google has set up to let their user to have a little bit of fun. First of all, there ''Google Sphere'' where your Google front page will change and all of the sidebars and stuff will be revolving around the Google logo. Go to Google-->Type in ''Google Sphere''--> Click on ''I'm Feeling Lucky''. 

   Other than the Google Sphere, they also have reverse Google. In this trick, everything that's on the Google home page will be in reverse order.To do this, you have to go to Google and type in ''elgoog'', then click ''I'm feeling lucky''. Go to Google-->Type in ''elgoog''-->Click ''I'm Feeling Lucky''.

   Aren't you guys a fan of Chuck Norris? You know, all the jokes about him? Well, Google made a joke about him too. To look up for this, search for ''Where is Chuck Norris'' in Google and click the ''I'm Feeling Lucky'' button. This really gave me a good laugh. Go to Google-->Type in ''Where is Chuck Norris''--> Click ''I'm Feeling Lucky''. Tell me what happened when you look up for him in the comments.

   You know, we've been having fun with gravity here on earth, but in virtual reality, gravity is just a game right? Well, Google let their users have fun with virtual gravity too. Their logo, search bar, sidebars and everything that's on their home page will drop and you can use your mouse to like hit the objects and stuff. To do this, you got to go to Google, search in for ''Google gravity'' and click the ''I'm Feeling Lucky'' button, I bet you guys know the procedure from reading what's above right? For those who's not paying attention, it's like this. Go to Google--> Type in ''Google gravity''--> Click ''I'm Feeling Lucky''. Have fun with it.

   Everyone some time wants to have a little fun right? So does the Google creators. They made this two of their logo's that looks quite good. They are ''Google Loco'' and ''Google Epic''. You search one by one. Go to Google-->Type in ''Google loco'' *or* ''Google Epic''.-->Click ''I'm Feeling Lucky''. Then they'll show you how they change their logo.

One of their doodles for Sesame Street. Cool right?
   And by the way, Google have their ''doodles'' where you see all the different logo each time you go to their home page. It is usually made following to events occurring around us. Like during the Olympics, they made their logo following the events happening in Olympics. To find their doodles, just go to the Google home page and simply click the ''I'm Feeling Lucky'' button. Go to Google-->Click ''I'm Feeling Lucky''. Just as simple as that.
 

   There are like 6 tricks in here and my favorite ones are the Chuck Norris joke and Google Gravity. I hope you guys try these tricks and have fun. Enjoy mates.

No comments:

Post a Comment