Thursday 13 December 2012

Getting A Busy Mind Off

Keep A Busy Mind Free

By helping our parents or people around us.

   I was not having a good day today as my good friend(idol)'s funeral was held today. He went missing since last Sunday as he fainted and fell into the dam and someone saw. Reporters wrote in the papers saying he swam in the dam and had a cram or something. That's all a lie because swimming in the dam is prohibited and my friend, Jacob Isaac Fletcher, is the most disciplined person I ever knew. So after his funeral, I went to release some stress with my friends at the mall.
  
   We were suppose to go to the Youth Park, a recreational place, where they have a few walls for those who loves graffiti and legalise it there to release stress or to show creativity. But I couldn't go because it rained and the place was wet. At night, my country has a football match for the AFF Cup against Thailand and we lost 2-0. So my day was kinda bad.

   So, to keep my mind off all those things, I wandered around my house. The church my friend always go can be seen clearly right outside my room window. So I kinda feel sad and kept on thinking about him. I went to the kitchen and I can see that my parents left so many dirty dishes in the sink. So when I was looking for a way to release my mind off all things, I remembered my parents are not feeling well either. So I did the dishes.
 
That's all folks!
   While I was cleaning, I did think of my problems, but it wasn't that sad to think off because I was busy scrubbing the food off the plates and all. As my day couldn't get any worse, the drain was clogged. I don't wanna disturb my parents rest so I tried many ways to unclog it and finally, I unclog it and I don't seem to remember what I was thinking for that day

   So what I'm trying to say here is that sometimes when we are busy in our minds, all we need to do is do a little good deed and our problems will slowly move on. You can release that stress in you, and help others in a way we are helping ourselves. Be good, stay good and our future will be good. Have a good day yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment