Sunday 25 November 2012

Supportive Fans

Harimau Malaya Against Singapore Lions

Yes I'm talking about football.

   I'm not such a big fan of football but when I hear my country(Malaysia) is up against another country, I'd give support to it. Tonight (25-11-12) around 8:45pm starts the match against Malaysia with their neighboring country, Singapore. 

   I watch matches between Malaysia and other countries and I sure don't want to miss this game. It is a match between two big rivals I guess. I'm sorry if I give false information as I'm not such a big fan. But all I can say is I will support my country so that they could win.

   No matter how great you are in sports or academics, if you don't have anyone to support you, you won't be capable of winning anything. You need support from your family in studies and you need support by fans in sports. Any football team gets better and better only when they have more people supporting them. These fans will shout to support their team and this will motivate them to do better.

   There were once when my country's football fans were just chairs and benches. They played really bad. But after that day, slowly fans are coming to support and that's how Malaysia can be where they are at now. With skilled players, good coaches and supporters, they will on the top one day.

   Well, I don't know what to write much about them so, ALL THE BEST HARIMAU MALAYA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment