Monday 17 December 2012

Trying Something New

Review: Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 4(WMMT4)

It's a new arcade game that just reached my country from Japan.

   I bet some of you gamers heard of this arcade game before. It was first release 10 months ago in Japan. The game is under the Namco Company. It is a racing game for those who love high speed races.

The all new WMMT4
   So, the game started in Malaysia, the country I'm in, on the 15th December 2012. I was there on the first day and it was packed with people from all over my state and states around it. I made new friends from other states thanks to this game.
 

   I'm driving a Nissan Skyline R34. When I first played WMMT4, it was kinda weird because the screen is much larger and the graphics is much more HD than the version before it. The gas and brakes pedal is a better and the gear is much more nicer to hold. Everything was so brand new. It took me awhile to get used to it.

Click it to enlarge it. I got from their website.
   There were new features like online ghost battle where you can challenge any racers from another state or country. There are new cars including the Chevrolet Corvette. They also have a new map called Yokohama. For those who played WMMT before and played WMMT3DX+, I bet you have fully tuned your car to 825HP am I right? Well, once you transfer your card from WMMT3DX+ to WMMT4, your HP will be brought down to 815HP.

   I know you're like,''Whhaaaaattt???'', but for your info, after playing 5 story mode, your call will be fully tuned up to 830HP. Now you're like ''Wooaahhh!!''. But in any way, our old thoughts of having 820Hp,825HP is no more. After 815HP, you'll straight go to 830HP. This made it a little hard to do the time attacks. They remove maps on the screen while driving and they also remove the Outrun Battle. It's a little bit harder to up rank your car now.

   Well, this review is nothing much about the game but I can assure you that playing this game is a whole new experience. You'll be amazed driving it and they have speakers all around you and a sub-woofer at the pedal. You can hear the wind pass by as you get to a higher speed. It is a game I would recommend anyone to play.
Click it to enlarge it. I got from their website.


No comments:

Post a Comment