Friday 21 December 2012

The Appocalypes

It's Not About The Mayans

It's about me.

   I don't write posts that contains hate contains, but there's always a first time right? Well, the day wasn't good enough for me. 21st December 2012 isn't a good day. In the morning, I was stressed from low credit and a small argument with her. In the Evening, my friend ask me to go chill with him but it rained when I walk halfway and he almost ditch me for a movie. I accidentally diss a ''happy couple'' and that was scary. At night, knowing my  girls neighbour, a good man, wants to pass away in his own home when they cut off his oxygen supply. Then at night, I saw something that I don't like.

   So what I wanna say right now is, I'm a person who keep his cool. But when someone crosses the line, I cross theirs twice. So let me get this clear, the quote ''What's mine is mine'' really means, what's mine, IS MINE! Don't you dare steal something or someone from me! You may say it's stupid to love someone who brings trouble to you, but those trouble is nothing compared to what I'm already facing. I love her, and that's what important. Even when we argue, my love for her will never decrease. I may have failed her, but not my love for. I will never ever fail in loving her. To those who wait for the opportunities to come by, you'll never get them no matter how long you wait. So get your own girl because one fine day, she will be my wife. 

They see me rolin',they hatin'

   Never in my life would I leave her for some lame ass reason. Get a life and take my advice, move on. Haters.

                                                                                                                            Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                Harith Iskandar.

No comments:

Post a Comment