Monday 31 December 2012

Happy New Year

Wishing Everyone Out There

A Very Happy Two Zero One Three(2013)

   The ending of 2012 is quite bad for me. Losing someone you truly loved is really a bad way to end a year. In the year 2012, many bad things happened. I degraded my class, I lose a friend(may he rest in peace), I have many arguments with her and I didn't get what I wanted.

   Two Zero One Three will be a new year for me. New resolutions, new hopes and new goals. I'm having my major exam this year, my O-levers. My goal is to score straight A's this year. She was my backbone for my previous major exam, and I really hope she'll be there supporting me this year. 

   I remembered how we first actually met. She went her friends birthday party and I went to my godsister's birthday party. These two parties were held at the same venue, by the beach. I saw her a little while when I was playing with my little brother. Then I hadn't seen her that day. The sunset that night was the most beautiful sunset I ever witnessed. Must be because there was an angel on that beach that very night. 
Happy New Year everybody!

   Now I wanna stop talking about the past and look on to the future. I still can see her by my side. So this year is a big year for me. O-levels is not something we can play a fool of. So I'll give my best for this year. I'll stay strong and stand tall no matter how bad 2013 can be. May this year bring the best luck to everyone out there. Happy New Year mate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment